Cơm ngon dễ làmI wish to cook Asian food in the home. I also wish to eat Asian food out, there is however just different things about the quality which make it so much better only when it's home cooked. For one thing, you control what switches into it and may eliminate the MSG a large number of Asian restaurants wish to put in their dishes. They think it adds to the flavor, but I think it provides it with an artificial flavor. I also feel that cơm ngon if you try cooking your individual, you will understand that there's nothing beats when it's Asian food.
When cooking Asian food, identifying what to do to get a salad generally is a challenge. Try this tasty Asian Eggplant Salad for your Asian meal and also you won't regret it.
Turn oven onto 400 degrees
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 small, firm eggplants, peeled and sliced to 1/4 inch thick lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Spread the oil on nonstick cơm văn phòng baking sheets, then coat the eggplant by laying them around the sheets, then embracing coat each party.
2. Sprinkle the eggplant while using salt.
Bake these for 20 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cơm văn phòng quận 1 extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
3. Combine these components in a bowl.
TO FINISH THE SALAD:
- 8 cups loosely packed watercress, washed and dried
4. Spread the watercress over a large platter.
5. Fold the cooled eggplant slices by 50 percent and arrange nấu cơm ngon them around the watercress.
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs (optional)
6. Just before serving, pour for the dressing and sprinkle for the bread crumbs.
|cơm văn phòng ngon ở quận 1|